3. joulukuuta 2007

hi. my name is Dead, because I killed it.

I really like to laugh. I laughed the whole day. I guess i was tired. Anyway. I like this period? term? I dont know.. but the next 37 (or so) days are actually gonna be interesting. I'm studying subjects that I actually like. Ofcourse there is so much to do, but you can't get everything. I had actually made progress in Latin!! We did this exercise we had done in the previous course and it was much easier!! Then I Maureened (= said my name without being scared) and it turned out ok. Only the maths teacher turnd out to have the finn-syndrome.. OH YEAH another dramatic thing was that I changed my math into what they say is the "short-maths". Its should be the " easy-maths" I couldn't believe my luck when I saw what kind of things we had to learn. (This is only the experience after one lesson). Ok like i said you can't get everything... The teacher came in to the room and, well.... he was a little scary. He wasn't mean but I was sitting in the front row.. again. (I'm acting like a nerd even though I'm not getting good grades) He made us stand up when he came in. It's ok.. Respect is ok. But then he started talking about rules with such a voice tone that I was afraid to move, to cough or the breath too loud. I've never been so still in a math class. Sometimes he tried be funny... I wanted to laugh but I was too afraid. He is just a stereotype of finnish men. He has this one face (well obviously) and you can't see if he's happy or sad. oh dear. Well it could be worse. I'm never gonna fail a course again!!! I promised I would be a better student so I guess I will go now.
But.. Its... just so hard. *cries.
oh yeah!!! my glasses were fixed!!! they used to be cruced and I looked like a real village idiot. well I still do, but now I'm a idiot with straight glasses.
*yawn

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I heard there is a point and if you are over it you don't feel that you are tired. I have never felt it because i had fallen asleep. By the way I found you on Spacecake's blog.

Σμαρ kirjoitti...

i'm trying to understand the comment above

(hi, by the way! i just wanted to comment but obviously don't have much to say)

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Hahahahahaha. XD.

I'm so favoriting this post. I mean, you perfectly described the "short-maths" teacher :'D.

Haha. Not that I find him to be scary. Anyway, wohoo! Erm, wait, what?

Mo kirjoitti...

smar: i know youll probably never read this, but I think what emperor ropi meant was that after you've been really tired for a really long time, you stop feeling tired and you become.... sober :D(=less tired)