THIS IS IT. (there is actually a song where the woman is singing that)
I'm so fed up.. and tired. Sometimes I hate the people who created this current school system. I mean they actually haven't tried it, right? I don't know how to do my homework so that I'd finnish it before midnight. I mean can't I have a life outside school. I neeeed to do something ealse than homework. Like today, I played the piano, and enjoyed it!!! But I had to stop. why? you know why. Sometimes if I'm lucky, I manage to finnish my homework early, but then I remember that my Latin homework is still not done, so I'm in the same state again. I think two courses are enough for me... It's not giving up, its just lac of intrest and enthusiasm (and knowledge!). PLEASE SOMEONE ORGNIZED. GIVE ME LOTS OF ADVICE!!
Did I mention that I'm an angle in the Christmasparty of our school. I was actually forced by my teacher.. Oh well. It can't be that bad. I cant help picturing myself falling, then grabbing someone infront of me and then everybody will fall because of me and because I'm holding a candle, someone will also set on fire.. haha, not funny..
ok it is funny.
so wish me luck.
I WISH IT WAS HOLIDAY ALREADY. Im so tired :(
Btw Jamaican accent is so cool!
10cc - Deadlock Holiday
I say
I don't like reggae no no
I love it
I don't like reggae
I love it
Don't you cramp me style
Don't you queer me pitch
Don't you walk through my words
'Cause you ain't heard me out yet
4 kommenttia:
my advice is to try to minimalise your classes if it is possible. you should study as much as needed. You shouldn't watch TV, use net, etcc... while you are doing your homework and if none of them works then leave Finland and go to the USa where you don't need to learn much but you will be a fat stupid American who can only spell McDonald's.
Haha, fat, stupid Americans can't spell McDonald's correctly, :D. Besides, you don't have to be fat or American to be stupid and not know how to spell it.
Anywheez. Agreed. I feel like I have no time to do anything either. It's passed 7 pm now, and I should've started doing my homework hours ago.
But you know what? Screw that. EVERYTHING depends on your education these days. But what do you accomplice, really? If you don't have a fancy title you're nothing. Screw titles, I don't care what people think. If I'm stupid because I don't care about how our society works and that makes me stupid, fine! I'll be stupid and happy!
I know how I just made that sound... like I'm really ignorant. But maybe I am. Meh. I'm just tired and looking forward to Christmas vacation.
Fine. I'll go do some homework now, XD. Gotta be a little geeky. Or at least pretend to be.
Laura, I think titles are cool. For example I would love to be a Roman Empire. My favourite one was Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus Britannicus, princeps senatus, consul, senator, judge, pontifex maximus etc.... on the other hand it takes ages to introduce yourself.
merry christmas
Lähetä kommentti