
I read that from this Finland guide. It was a joke, but actually it has some truth in it. I was in ideapark today. Its supposed to be a mall. I was a little dissapointed, it was just full of... (boring)SHOPS. But what can you expect from a shoping center? Atleast I got something. (OKOK I HAVE TO ADMITT I WAS THERE FOR almost FIVE HOURS v__v)
Three times in a row I have woken up with my lights and radio on. Its really freaky.. And I cant even remember when I last woke up without being tired! Well I can makebelieve that next year can be different. Its actually funny how people always think that after 365(or 366) days you have this magical chance to begin your life again. Just like in those Disney packets where you get a book and a casette. When you've finnished the story the narrator always advices to turn the cassette over so that you can listen to the same story again. Nothing actually changes. You just might feel different, but when you get used to it you get bored and get back to the old easier ways. For example, somethings to do better next year:
-do more sports, haha
-go to bed earlier, haha
-try to consentrate, while doing my homework, haha
-do more housework
-get a (summer)job
-not buy clothes
-practise piano more
yeah thats enough for now.
I'm kinda stressed.
Elisabeth I is my hero! I just watched a BBC drama about her! Her lovelife was weird. But otherwise.. she was so cool!
2 kommenttia:
I am perfect so my promise is to stay perfect hehe. Joke. I don't believe in this revival theory but for some people that's the hope.
Nice metaphor there, I used to listen to those Disney casettes. They were cool. Sometimes I fucked something up with the casette-player, and when I put the casette back in, it started playing with those really high-pitched, whiny voices. I laughed, but I was afraid I'd break the casette.
I also used to buy them without any books, and listen to stories such as Beaty and the Beast on our radio on the car sooooo many times, that I knew every line by heart. Lawl, lawl, lawl.
They were awesome. Stories rule. Shit, I wonder if I could find those anywhere else.
Casettes > CDs.
I can't believe I typed that. Actually, I can. That's also only true when it comes to Disney stories and mixed tapes you've made yourself :D.
Backstreet Boys are the shit.
Lähetä kommentti