I shouldn't be here. I should be sleeping, oh what the heck.
TODAY was the first day in about 4 months when I could do my math homework without crying!! Ok well without fealing the horror and the pain... I laughed out loud alone in my room, because I was so happy (and tired.. obviously).
Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time in a day. 24 hours are not enough. I go to school and come home and the next thing I know its the evening and I don't know where all the hours went.. "The land of the lost hours!" It would make a awesome name for a novel.
I need to get some sleep.
3 kommenttia:
I am quite good at maths so I can help you if you desire. You post your maths problem here and I solve in my comment hehe. I really like Roman History like gladiators etc...
No problem because the long comment, it was fun to read it.
Haha, I pictured you laughing by yourself in your room. You looked cheerful. XD.
And I agree, that would make an über awesome title for a novel, should you ever decide to write one :D.
Lähetä kommentti