29. joulukuuta 2007

S i g h

I havent started my homework yet. Kinduuhhh sucky. I WAS going to, but then I fell a sleep. Its got to be because of the weather? Hahahah :'(

I've always wanted to go to England. And I will. I have to. In everybook and song they always repeat the same theme: listen to your heart. let your heart lead the way.. YAYAYA Well I guess its easy to sing about it. I'm not so sure does it really go that way. Theoreticly I don't even exist. My passport isnt valid and I dont have any Id, so traveling is kind of hard. And Id like to stay there for a while, but how and why? I have this secret wish inside my head to learn more English in this college, but the fee for one semester is something like 6 000e. I'd need to have two summerjobs and work in McDonalds part time so that I'd get HALF of the money. But maybe I could work as a mascot in a cruise ship!

I need to pee.

7 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I have been in England and it wasn't that marvelous

Σμαρ kirjoitti...

how about greece? =D

Σμαρ kirjoitti...

by the way.. your new layout is funny, and i'll get to learn months in finnish x)

-naah. they're way too long words

Mo kirjoitti...

smar: um www where will you learn finnish again o__o??

futile couch kirjoitti...

um, your blog? the dates are in finnish

Spacecake kirjoitti...

Awesome. I've been to England twice, and I'll agree with Ropiman (:D) here that "it wasn't that marvelous", but you should indeed visit. It's worth visiting and I'd surely visit again.

...I still need to get me some of those chocolate coated scorpions I heard they sell at Harrods... I think. Possibly, maybe! I must find out!

Greece? Well... I guess... maybe, some time, I know that question wasn't for me, but that doesn't stop me from answering ":D"!

Also, AUSTRALIA.

I must get to Australia, where the spiders are so big they have their own lifebars! HAHAHAHAHAA. Not funny. Except it really is.

Mo kirjoitti...

fc: its now when I got what you meant with the "learn finnish" thing. god I'm slow.