Yes, I was planning on going on with that for a good half hour more, without getting anywhere with this comment.
Holidays are of pure win and loganberries.
Oh, and something that's related to the previous post actually: you can't work at McDonald's until you're 18! No, none, they won't take you! How do I know? Did I apply? No, but I would've :D:D:D:D.
9 kommenttia:
good luck
Voi sitä hissiseikkailua! Muistakko kysyä jos pääsisit meille keväällä? Se olis ihan mahtavaa.
agreed :/
germfree: mä yritin vastata espoosta, mut ei toiminu.. niin ajattelin et hiihtolomaa edeltävä vkloppu jos sellanen on :| mutjoo mesetellää
smar: I just had too many issues on christmas.. 2008 started better XD
Mikä viikko teillä on hiihtoloma? Mulle sopii mikä vaan viikonloppu millon haluat tulla :)
i'm glad it did ^^
I... well... yes... actually, no... kind of... possibly... maybe... SERIOUSLY! ... though... errr...
Yes, I was planning on going on with that for a good half hour more, without getting anywhere with this comment.
Holidays are of pure win and loganberries.
Oh, and something that's related to the previous post actually: you can't work at McDonald's until you're 18! No, none, they won't take you! How do I know? Did I apply? No, but I would've :D:D:D:D.
Yes, seriously.
Sorry to bust your bubble, though.
spacecake: I dont know can I ever forgive you for breaking my future plans and my hope, for a better future.
-Do you smell sarcasm here :D
Lähetä kommentti